Who We Are
We are an independent production company made up of two friends, Mike and Phil. We each have spent the better part of a decade learning how important the right video, image or design can be to your next project. Having both played in a band and worked in the arts, we understand image is everything. We have a strong desire to use what we’ve learned into into your next project; whether it’s a live event, music video, live performance video, film, new photos or artwork — we want to help you reach as many people as possible. We would also be more than happy to branch out and try something new if a project interests us!
Previous Work and Accolades
- "Suits Don't Matter" has been selected to the Omaha Film Festival and Love Your Shorts Film Festival.
- "Suits Don't Matter" was and Honorable Mention at the Peak City International Film Festival
- "Suits Don't Matter" won an Award of Merit at the Canada Shorts Film Festival.
- "Suits Don't Matter" wins Best Editing at the Clifton Film Celebration.
- Phil appeared as Detective Culpepper on the FOX show "Gotham."
- Live photoshoot for Funk Band Five.
- "Suits Don't Matter" wins Best Film at the Tell Tale Film Festival.
- "Suits Don't Matter" wins Best Micro Short Film at the The Christian Family Film Festival.
- Live video shoot for Jimmy Shoes and The Magooz.